HUF x Crailtap mixes some of the most iconic graphics, videos, and milestones from the Girl and Chocolate Skateboards archives with Huf Worldwide heritage for a brand-new collection celebrating our legacies together. The fit everyone wanted back in 1996 manifests in the HUF x Crailtap Blocks Anorak Jacket, a ripstop construction with reflective details modeled after Mike Carroll’s jacket in FTC’s Penal Code 101 video by Aaron Meza.
• 100% polyester ripstop 1/4 zip pullover anorak jacket
• Mesh lined body with taffeta lined sleeves
• Reflective heat transfer artwork at hood and back
• Front zip pouch with exposed zipper taping
• Dual front welt hand pockets
• Elastic binded cuffs
• Elastic shock cord with plastic toggle at hem
• HUF woven label at interior neckStyle: JK00403_SCMRE.